§1 General provisions
1. These regulations (hereinafter referred to as: Regulations) specify the rules for the provision of services by the Hefra.pl online store, operating under the domain www.hefra.pl, which is maintained by WFP HEFRA S.A. in Legnica, at ul. [street] Żeglarska 8, Tax Identification Number [in Polish: NIP] 527-020-60-10, National Business Registry Number [in Polish: REGON] 012029885 (hereinafter referred to as: the Store).
2. All contact details of the online store service are available on the Store's website in the 'Contact - Ask a Question' tab.
3. The goods presented on the Store's website constitutes an invitation to submit offers, and are not an offer within the meaning of the Act of 23rd April, 1964, Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 1964, No. 16, item 93 as amended; hereinafter referred to as: the Civil Code).
4. The online Store declares that the entire assortment presented on the Store's website and which is the subject of ongoing orders comes from a legal source and is free of any legal defects.
5. The Store informs that the entrepreneur's duty is to deliver the ordered item without defects.
§2 Placing orders
1. Placing orders applies to the entire assortment presented on the website www.hefra.pl, with the exception of goods for which there is an annotation that they are currently not available.
2. The online Store allows placing orders 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, via the Internet (form on the website of the Store) or e-mail, as well as by phone, however, in the case of telephone orders, the possibility of placing them is limited to working days (Monday to Friday, 8.00 AM to 4.00 PM).
3. Placing an order by a customer, using one of the means indicated in §2 (2) of the Regulations is considered for submitting an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code.
4. Confirmation of order acceptance means the conclusion of a contract between the parties. The online Store confirms, regardless of the mode in which the order was made, by electronic means, to the e-mail address of the ordering party, without delay, but no later than within 3 business days of placing the order. If the order confirmation is not received within the aforementioned deadline, the customer is asked to check the "spam" tab in his/her e-mail account or contact the Store service.
5. In the order, the customer marks the product of his/her choice, its amount, and the form of payment from among the indicated ones in §9 of the Regulations.
6. The customer is obliged to provide contact details necessary to complete the order, i.e. his/her name, surname, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, and, if the place of delivery is different from the place of residence, the address to which the order is to be delivered. Providing contact details can be done by creating an account in the online Store or when placing the order.
7. Any modifications to the order are possible until its completion, i.e. until shipment. This does not exclude the possibility of withdrawing from the contract referred to in §10 of the Regulations.
1. All prices presented on the Store's website are given in Polish zlotys (PLN) and include VAT, unless the invitation to submit offers expressly states otherwise.
2. The prices of goods do not include delivery costs, the conditions of which are described here: Shipping.
3. The price at which the order was placed is binding from the moment it is placed.
4. In the case of promotional offers, the prices related to them shall be binding, provided that the promotional conditions, if any, are met, and that the order is placed within the time frame when, in accordance with the promotional conditions, lower prices apply.
5. All discounts are included in the price stated in the order.
6. The online Store reserves the right to make price changes to the assortment presented on the Store's website, as well as to withdraw and introduce new goods, and cancel promotions or make changes to them. The aforementioned rights do not affect the prices of goods in orders placed before the date of entry into force of the price change, the terms of promotional campaigns or changes in the assortment.
§4 Promotional sale
1. The online Store may conduct promotional campaigns.
2. In the case of the Store conducting a promotional campaign, the goods covered by it will be clearly indicated in the promotion conditions posted on the Store's website in the "Promotion" tab.
3. In the case of promotional campaigns, which cover a limited number of assortment, orders will be processed in the order in which they have been received, until the promotional assortment is out of stock. Immediately after it is out of stock, information relating to the promotional products which are longer available will appear on the Store's website, just next to the product being out of stock.
§5 Order processing
1. The online Store is not responsible for errors caused by the customer in the implementation of the order, including delay, if it was caused by the customer’s incorrect marking of personal data indicated in §2 (7) of the Regulations.
2. In the case of limited quantity of goods, orders will be processed in the order in which confirmed orders have been received, until stocks are sold out.
3. The online Store is obliged to immediately, but no later than within 5 business days of the date of placing the order, inform the customer about the shortage of goods or about a delay in the implementation of the order. In the event of a delay in the execution of the order, the customer has a possibility to resign from it within 2 days of receiving information about the expected delay. No resignation within the designated time limit shall be deemed as acceptance of the change in the terms of the order implementation.
4. In the case referred to in the paragraph above, when the implementation of the order is not possible, and also when the customer, due to the delay in its implementation, resigns from the order, the online Store is obliged to refund the full sum of money paid by the customer for the purchase of goods indicated in the order, within 14 business days of the date the customer has received information about the impossibility of completing the order or, respectively, from the day on which the online Store was notified of the cancellation of the order.
5. After placing the order, the customer will receive notifications from the Store to the e-mail address provided in the order, with information about changes in the status of the order. At each stage of the order processing, the customer can independently check the status of the order, after logging in, in the "My Account" tab.
6. A VAT invoice is issued for each order.
7. The customer is obliged to check whether the packaging is undamaged in the presence of the supplier upon receipt of the parcel. In the event of damage to the packaging, you should write down a damage report in the presence of the supplier, containing a description of the damage (the appropriate form is required to be provided by the supplier) and immediately contact the seller (Store). The report should be signed by the customer and the supplier.
8. When receiving the goods, the customer confirms their acceptance by signature, on the appropriate form provided by the supplier. This confirmation is deemed to prove that the order has been executed by the Store. At this time, the ownership of the goods ordered is transferred to the buyer.
§6 Order processing time
1. Orders are carried out within 7 business days (within the meaning of §2 (2) of the Regulations) calculated respectively from the date of its order confirmation in the case of choosing the payment method referred to in §9 (1) (d) or (e) of the Regulations, or from the date of the receipt of funds on the Store's bank account in the case of choosing the payment method referred to in §9 (1) (a), (b) or (c) of the Regulations.
2. The term of the order execution does not include the duration of the delivery, which depends on the choice of the form of delivery referred to in §8 of the Regulations.
§7 Foreign orders
1. In the case of orders with international shipment (foreign order) the price and delivery time will be determined after verifying the costs and delivery time.
2. The form of delivery will be marked by the customer in the order. After verifying the costs and duration of delivery referred to in point (1) above, the Store will send relevant information to the customer, together with the total price of the service (price of the goods and shipping).
3. In the case of a foreign order, the only acceptable form of payment is the form referred to in §9 (1) (a) of the Regulations, unless the parties agreed otherwise.
4. The Store will proceed with the foreign order execution after posting on the Store's bank account a sum of money corresponding to the price of the goods and the indicated shipping costs.
1. Delivery of the ordered goods takes place according to the customer's choice, using one of the indicated delivery methods.
§9 Payment methods
1. The customer can choose one of the following payment methods:
advance payment by bank transfer to the Store's bank account: WFP HEFRA S.A., ul. Żeglarska 8, 59-220 Legnica
Raiffeisen Bank Polska S.A., ul. Ostrowskiego 5A, 53-238 Wrocław
account number: 06 1750 1064 0000 0000 1254 1279
prepayment via payU;
cash payment on delivery from the supplier (cash on delivery);
2. In the title of the bank transfer referred to in §9 (1) (a) of the Regulations, please provide the order number generated at the time of placing the order included in the order acceptance.
3. In the event of an overpayment on the customer's account, the customer may decide to:
- use the excess payment for purchases in the Store,
- get the refund of the overpayment by bank transfer to the bank account specified by the customer.
§10 Withdrawal from the contract
1. Pursuant to the Act of 30th May, 2014 on the protection of consumer rights, the buyer who is a consumer has the right to withdraw from the concluded sales contract within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods, without giving a reason, if the value of the order exceeds the amount of fifty zlotys (50 PLN). However, this does not apply to the goods for which the engraving service was commissioned. If such a right is exercised, the buyer is obliged to inform the Store about it by submitting an appropriate statement, which can be sent by post or via e-mail to the Store's address: [email protected]
A model form concerning the statement of withdrawal from the contract, delivered to the consumer along with the parcel, is attachment No. 2 to the Regulations.
MODEL FORM OF THE WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
- Date of conclusion of the contract (*)/receipt (*)
- Name of consumer(s)
- Address of consumer(s)
- Signature of consumer (s) (only if the form is sent on paper)
- delete as appropriate
2. In the case referred to in point (1) above, the shipping costs of the ordered goods shall be borne by the Store.
3. The buyer bears only the direct cost of returning the ordered goods.
4. In the case referred to in §10 (1) of the Regulations, the customer is obliged to immediately, but no later than within 14 days, return the goods together with the statement of withdrawal from the contract and the VAT invoice issued.
5. Withdrawal from the contract referred to in §10 (1) of the Regulations is possible if the goods are in an unaltered state, unless a change was necessary in the ordinary course of usage.
6. The Store guarantees the return of the customer’s payment to the customer within 14 working days from the date of receipt of the statement of withdrawal from the contract, in accordance with §7 (3) of the Act referred to in §10 (1) of the Regulations.
7. If the buyer has chosen a delivery method other than a courier, the entrepreneur is not obliged to refund the additional costs incurred by the consumer.
8. The Store shall immediately send a written confirmation of withdrawal from the contract to the buyer's address, however no later than within 7 days of the receipt of such a withdrawal.
9. The provisions of this paragraph shall not apply to customers who are not consumers, and also if the value of the order does not exceed fifty zlotys (50 PLN).
§11 Complaint procedure
1. In the event of non-compliance of the goods with the contract (physical defects), the customer has the right to lodge a complaint in the Store.
2. The appearance of the goods presented on the Store's website may slightly differ from those offered by the Store. Differences resulting from the individual settings of the customer's computer equipment, such as colour, colour saturation, cannot be the basis for a complaint of a purchased product.
3. In the event referred to in the paragraph above, the customer should submit a relevant notification to the Store's contact address referred to in §10 (1) of the Regulations and send the defective goods in a properly secured package, together with the proof of purchase, to the Store's address, indicated in §1 (1) of the Regulations. The customer loses the right to complain if he/she fails to submit the notification referred to in this paragraph within 2 months of the day the defect was discovered. The date of submitting a complaint is the day on which the parcel was sent together with the complaint.
4. The Store, within no more than 14 days from the date of receipt of the complaint along with the complained goods, will consider the complaint.
5. If the complaint is accepted, the Store, at its own discretion, will repair the goods, replace them with new ones, and in the event that the implementation of any of the indicated complaint methods will not be possible, the Store will refund the customer the amount paid for the price of the goods complained about.
6. The cost of shipping the complained goods shall be borne by the customer. However, if the complaint is accepted, the cost will be immediately returned to the customer by the Store.
7. After dealing with a complaint accepted by the Store, the repaired or replaced goods shall be immediately returned to the customer. The shipping costs of the complained goods are incurred by the Store.
§12 Personal data
1. By creating a usage account on the Store's website and placing an order, the customer expresses or may express his/her consent to the placement and processing of his/her personal data in the scope, purposes and time specified in detail in the content of accepted statements. Expressing consent to the processing of data may in some cases be necessary to complete the order by the Store. The customer is responsible for providing false personal data.
§13 Final provisions
1. In matters not covered by the Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code and the Act on rendering services by electronic means, the Act on the protection of certain rights of consumers and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product, the Act on special conditions of consumer sale and amendments to the Civil Code shall apply, as well as regulations and other specific laws.
2. These regulations have been in force since 31st December, 2014.
3. The Store reserves the right to amend the Regulations. All changes to the Regulations apply from the date of their publication on the Store's website.
4. Orders placed before the date of introducing changes to the Regulations are carried out on the basis of the provisions in force on the date of the order.
5. The appearance of the Store and all data, files, including graphic files and these Regulations are the property of the Store, and copying them without prior written consent is a violation of property rights, threatened with criminal and civil liability.